September is here and the kids are back at school – so if you are anything like me you will be thinking “Help – must get fit before the winter!” Good news! Bozel Pilates classes are starting on 12th September 2016.
A Pilates class could be just what you need.
Pilates is suitable for literally everyone as the exercises are so adaptable. Do you want to get stronger in your core and pelvis for running? Improve your neck posture on your bike? Just relax and stretch out a bit? Pilates does all of these and so much more.
We have morning and evening classes running in Bozel and Meribel Les Allues so hopefully something for everyone. See the full class schedule here. Come and try a class with no obligation to sign up. Classes will also be running in Courchevel during the winter season.
NEW option to register for the year – or the usual trimester or weekly options.
Bozel Pilates class prices 2016/17
- 225€ 1 class per week all year
- 90€ 1 trimester
- 135€ 2 classes per week / 1 trimester
- 50€ half trimester
- 40€ 1 month
- 12€ 1 class
*NB: Classes do not run during school holidays*
*Yearly option not available in Les Allues*
Contact Ginny to sign up or for further information.
6 reasons clients love our classes
- We limit how many people we take in each class so the instructor has time to help everyone individually
- Your instructor is a physiotherapist so can tailor the exercises to any injuries or problem areas
- Classes are taught in French and English (often simultaneously!) so you can learn some new words too!
- Every class is different
- Our beautiful mountain setting means you can always be guaranteed a fantastic view out of the window!
- Come and try a class and you tell me?
See you soon on your mat 🙂