Alpine Therapies runs pilates classes in Courchevel, Méribel, Bozel and Champagny all year round.
What makes our classes different? All our instructors have trained as physiotherapists first and then gone on to specialise and qualify as Pilates instructors. These combined skills mean you will find our classes extremely professional, high quality and safely tailored to each individual’s needs.
We have a maximum of twelve people in each class to make sure each individual gets personal attention and feedback during the session.
We want you to get as much out of the class as possible.
Classes cater to all levels from beginner to advanced. A private session before joining a class is encouraged to maximise effects from the first class.
To book a place call +33 (0)610977818 or email us
Advance reservation essential due to limited class sizes.
2017/2018 Class Timetable
- Mondays 7:15pm-8:15pm @ Salle de Bellegarde
- Tuesdays 9:00am-10:00am @ Salle de Bellegarde
- Thursdays 9:30am-10:30pam @ Salle de Bellegarde
Méribel Les Allues *Re-starting this winter season*
(In conjunction with MERIBEL PILATES association)
- Thursdays 9am-10am @ La Maison des Générations
- Fridays 11:30am-12:30pm @ La Maison des Générations
Courchevel Moriond (1650) *Re-starting this winter season*
(In conjunction with ALPINE PILATES association)
- Tuesdays 11:30am-12:30pm @ Salle Polyvalente, Maison de Moriond
- Thursdays 10:30am-11:30am @ Salle des Fetes
- Fridays 9:30am-10:30am @ Salle des Fetes